For the safety and protection of our members, please read the following rules very carefully.
1. ALL RULES posted in all Forum Sections MUST be followed.
2. Only one account per person and only one person per account. Multiple accounts will result in ALL of your accounts being banned. You may not change your username.
3. NO ADVERTISING of any kind, anywhere, including VMs and PMs.
4. Disrespect of Staff will not be tolerated.
5. NO posting obscene material or pornography
6. No asking for ANY personal information including, but not limited to: contact info, real name, city, hair color, age.
7. No inappropriate member names.
8. Do not post your age. This includes your grade, school level (primary, middle, high, etc.) or birth year.
9. No pictures of any children under the age of 18 anywhere on the forum or in PMs or Vms.
10. Share first names only, no last names.
11. When/if disclosing your hometown, tell the state or country you live in only, do not tell the city.
12. No sharing of any passwords.
13. No transferring accounts, giving away or asking for accounts.
14. No Bumping Threads!
15. Post only in English.
16. Please do not use all caps as it may appear that you are shouting.
17. No exploitable cheats. We want a fun, safe, ethical atmosphere!
18. No YouTube links.
19. No links to outside sites except in the Links section.
20. This includes searches; even innocent searches can lead to misinformation and inappropriate materials. Please do not provide people with search terms in an attempt to get around the no links rule.
21. No chain PMs or VMs.
22. Be Nice and No cursing or foul language.
23. No inappropriate talk of any kind, including dating, weddings, or playing family. We have young children on this forum.
24. Be respectful at all times, including of all race, religions and backgrounds.
25. Please do not post in blue or red, they are reserved for staff edits.
26. Do Not remove or edit Administrators' or Moderators' edits.
27. No fighting or arguing, a banning of 3 days will be enforced due to fighting and arguing getting out of control.